Sunday, January 15, 2012

He Chose Me


SO I wonder how many times he gonna have to say "sorry" for me to realize that this man doing the shit on "purpose"....Sorry is supposed to mean "I really didn't mean for it to happen, it wasn't my intention, I didn't realize what the outcome would be until it was too late, and I'm gonna make a CONSCIOUS effort to make sure it doesn't happen again".... But if you keep saying sorry for the SAME shit then I gotta realize, you really just don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. I mean really...

Over the years I've had to check myself on all the things I LET happen to me. I should be apologizing to myself at this point. Its not even anyone else's fault beside mine for allowing me to be taken for granted, used, disrespected, embarrassed or hurt. And I'm writing about myself but for a lot of you, you will wonder if you are me.  For years I thought it was a privilege to be the girl he chose to call after the club...If I was the girl he would call after the club, I'd be happy... And if I wasn't the girl he called after the club, I'd be MAD. Wondering who he called after the club. Wondering who he chose to give that drunk lusty dick to at 3:45 am...... So let's say I get the call... I answer. "No I'm not sleep" (I was though), "I was tryna go to sleep but can't seem to" (I was actually in REM probably) "No its not too late/early for you to come" (it really fucking is though) "How long you gonna be" (do I got enough time to shit, shower and shave) "ok bye" *jumps out of bed, makes sure the house is clean, shit, shower shave, brush teeth lotion, light candles and put on lingerie like that's really what I fucking wear to bed" (but it aint)....... So fast foward 4:20am he's here...  And I'm happy...But a lot of the times when they drunk, his dick either can't get up or can't cum... So either way its pretty annoying. But I'm just happy he chose ME...  But before I know it its 6am... And I gotta get up to go to work... But he here sleep in my bed and now I don't wanna go to work... Bc if I leave then I don't get to spend no time with him...  But then if I don't go to work, then when he wake up, he gonna leave anyway. And might even ask "what happened last night"....  And yea I'll be insulted BUT he still CHOSE me at 3:45 am after the club...So after a while, I just started putting my phone on silent in the night. And there were a bunch of times that I “MISSED” the call... and would be slightly mad at myself about it... But when I thought about it... What did I REALLY miss though? 

 As the person being used, you have to break the cycle. No one is going to stop taking advantage of something that keeps hitting every time. If you keep getting a free can of soda out of a certain vending machine, are you going to change vending machines or milk that one til they finally fixed that shit? Oh. So yea, I finally decided, “Nah aint nobody calling me after the club.” I don't care who it is... And it be this type of dude that you don't even think twice to call upon if there's ever an emergency. Cuz you already “know what it is” between yall... So if I can't call you at 3am in the event that I need your help and know you'd come to my rescue... then NOPE, you can't call me for no pussy at 3am either. If I even have any apprehension of asking you for ANYTHING, I'm not giving you no pussy... And call it what you like, but I'm not wasting my “natural resource” on you to be the one you “chose”... I'm not gonna be grateful you chose me because you have other options... Cuz fact of the matter is that I might be the one you chose because I was the easiest choice. SO I wasn't “chosen” because I was the “best”, I might've been chosen because I was the “most convenient”... And I've had to realize that the most convenient things, cost the most money. 

31 comments:

  1. best blog post from you. BY FAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS!!!!! BEST SHIT EVER!! DAMN, I wish I saw this 7months ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. Man... This is deep... Hits too close to home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there. Done that. So happy I learned this lesson long ago. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree we all have at one point.

      Delete
  5. Very good read. On point from a logical thinking woman as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutty your whole blog site is a godsend. You embody it all from thoughts to words thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!!!! Great Job at sticking to ur guns... Never let a fox mind ur hin house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess in this case I was the one making the calls after the club ... Being single and the guy i deal with consistently is out or whatever and I want to have sex after the club , no nigga says no ... And yea I make it known you were convenient, and when I wake up I'm not telling you im leaving. At a point in time all of it becomes redundant and serves no real purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep saying all of us feed up chicks need to unite this the year teach these dog azz ninjas and hoe chicks a lesson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies u get what you allow!! I'm speaking from a mans point of view!! @SteeleFarrar

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is what i needed to hear.. RIGHT NOW. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. POW!!!! YOU COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANYMORE CORRECT. WE GET WHAT WE ALLOW, AND AS SOON AS WE REALIZE OUR WORTH IT'S A WRAP!! HEAD HELD HIGH AND BACK SO STRAIGHT NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD ON ME. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You said everything that I have been thinking for the past few months. This post definitely hit home. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was such a good read....the " not goin to work becuz he there sleep" is sooooo true. We all need reality checks.....thanx cutty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh this shit is my life 2 years ago.... & had a good man while I was allowing this, just this one nigga I couldn't turn down. Smh. You live and you learn tho. I loved this, so personal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truth be told! I hope alot of this young girls get a chance 2 read this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything you post seems to hit home for me in some way! The part where you said, "if I can't call you at 3 am.." makes a lot of sense to me. Opened my eyes! More young women need to read this! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great read!!! I've been here before!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the realest thing ive seen in a minute... alot of people need to read this..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved It!- @ThatChaChaChic

    ReplyDelete
  21. So true! Great read.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMFG! This is a wake up call for a lot and so true. I was/and regretfully at times still am the same way. But it's getting to the point were I would rather his drunk, impotent ass be in anothers womans bed. And it does really suck when you really need help and you realize you can't call them. But whenever they need, even if it's 4am you're there. That last paragraph made me think. You have very valid points. I'm one of those people that need references and the whole 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk' thing didn't do it for me, but the vending machine did lol. I know damn well imma milk the hell out of that machine as long as I can. When I go back and the vending machines fixed i'll have to start paying, or I might not even desire the soda anymore because it's no longer free, or I imma just be glad that I got what I got while the getting was good. Also you're so right convenience does cost. Hmmmm...thought provoking, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cutty Aint TRU!! She cant handle REAL!! Walk the Talk!! You will chump otha muthafuckas bout posting they results...... Well post yo shit! Show a Nigga how Real you are!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much truth in this post, so much!!

    ReplyDelete